Zencontrol Internal Microwave Motion Sensor
The Internal Microwave Motion Sensor by Zencontrol can switch on and off Halogen Transformers, Non-Dimmable Fluorescent Ballasts and Non-Dimmable LED Drivers. However there is a maximum load due to the inrush current of 800W.
This works within the: range of 100% - 10%, hold time of 5 seconds - 30 minutes in set intervals and a lux operation of 2 lux - 50 lux.
Refer to the Datasheet for wiring instructions and more detailed specifications.
- Switching capacity max. 800W
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mount
- Supplied with 170 mm cable ready to wire
- Control based on ambient light and motion detection
- 5.8 GHz continuous wave radar, ISM band (industrial, scientific and medical)
- Motion can be detected through plastic, glass and thin non-metal materials
- Zero-crossing operation helps protect the sensor against high in-rush current