Verbatim T8 9W LED Tube 600mm Retrofit Fluorescent Tube
Verbatim LED T8 tubes are a mercury-free, flicker-free and instant-on alternative for fluorescent tubes in T8 fixtures with conventional control gear. Available in three different colour temperatures, they provide high energy savings with a long lifetime of 30.000 hours. This makes Verbatim T8 LED Tubes particularly suitable for commercial applications like car parks, garages, offices, workshops and warehouses or any places that have long operation hours and replacement of lighting is difficult and expensive. Most importantly, it is safe and hassle-free to migrate from traditional fluorescent fixtures to Verbatim T8 LED Tube without any electrical re-wiring. A replacement starter is included with every tube.
Why should you upgrade to LED T8 Tube?
Regular T8 fluorescent tubes consume around 18 Watts of power with a further ~9 Watts lost in the magnetic ballast. As a result, total power consumption per tube is actually around 27 Watts. This Verbatim T8 LED tube, on the other hand, consumes just 9 Watts in total. That's an energy saving of up to 60%.
This translates into an electricity cost saving of about $30 per year, for every tube upgraded. This example assumes 12 hours per day operation and an electricity tariff of $0.25/kWh.
- 9W LED T8 Tube
- Perfect for replacing traditional 18W 600mm T8 fluroscent tube
- No re-wiring needed for T8 fluroscent tube fixtures with starter and choke/coil ballast (CCG type T8 fluroscent)
- 50% power saving over T8 fluroscent tube
- G13 lamp socket
- 900 lumens output
- LED starter included as a set
- UV- and IR-free light for less heat and protection for heat sensitive objects
- Lifetime of 30,000 hrs
- 3 Year Warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.