Verbatim Classic A B22 6W LED PIR Motion Sensor Light Globe
The Verbatim Classic A Sensor Bulb only turns on after dark and if movement is detected. As a result, it has enormous energy saving potential wherever lights are currently left switched on (whether 24/7, overnight, or even only for a few hours).
Most motion sensor lights require an electrician for installation or are otherwise complicated to mount and install. The Verbatim Sensor Globe takes complexity out of the equation by simply plugging in to your exiting screw or bayonet light fittings. Just plug the light in, turn it on at the switch, and you're done.
Multiple applications, inside & out
Whether it's lighting your driveway, your front door or a stairwell, the Verbatim Sensor Bulb comes on automatically when movement is detected. Say goodbye to fumbling around in the dark for the nearest light switch.
Security light globe that saves energy
Many households and businesses require security lighting around their perimeter, in shop windows, and elsewhere. Unfortunately, this type of lighting not only costs a lot to operate, but is generally less effective than a light that only comes on when someone is actually in the area. With the Verbatim Sensor Bulb, security lighting will only come on when it's actually needed.
Where to install
The Verbatim Sensor Bulb works best in areas like entryways, hallways, passageways, stairwells, carports, porches and verandahs. That way you don't have to worry about switching the light on and off every time you pass through. It's not really appropriate for areas where people might sit still (like a lounge room), as you will have to keep making movement in front of the lamp to activate it.
The Verbatim Sensor Bulb only works in open fittings. The PIR sensor located at the top of the bulb needs a line-of-sight to the movement in the area. It will not work if it is covered by glass or a lamp shade. The LED sensor globe can be used in pendant lights and work lamps but it will only pick up movement at the front where the sensor is exposed.
This is the perfect product to replace 40W incandescent lamps. Suitable for a wide range of applications in the home, hotels or other public spaces.
- 6W LED
- B22 base
- Frosted Dome
- Instant startup
- Built-in PIR motion sensor
- 120° detection angle
- 3.5m - 7m detection range
- 60 seconds activation when triggered
- 3000K Warm White colour temperature
- 480 lumens output
- Lifetime of 25,000 hrs
- 220° beam angle
- No activation during day time (when background environment brightness > 10 lux)
- Note: Only works in open fittings
- 3 Year Warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.