Verbatim 12W Dimmable LED Slimline Outdoor Oyster Light 4000K 250mm
Verbatim's Oyster LED ceiling lights are designed to provide high illumination in indoor and outdoor applications. The integrated LED technology results in an ultra slim fitting - only 40mm thick. The light is delivered in a soft, uniform manner and is able to be dimmed via Clipsal dimmers. Manufactured with a polycarbonate diffuser, it has an IP54 rating, making it suitable for use in damp outdoor locations.
The Oyster LED lights are a perfect replacement for circular type flourescent tubes, and are quick and easy to install. With up to 40,000 hours lifetime, maintenance is also minimal. A simple yet effective ceiling light well-suited to business, commercial and residential applications and damp locations.
- IP54 rated, suitable for damp location installation
- Slim design, only 40mm thick
- Easy Installation
- Triac-Dimmable, compatible with Clipsal dimmers
- Long lifespan and little maintenances required
- Replaces 40W circular type fluorescent tube
- Suitable for both business, commercial & residential Installation
- 4000K Cool White colour temperature
- Lifetime of 40,000 hrs
- 3 Year Warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.