Ventair Malibu 52" Ceiling Fan IP55 with ABS Moulded Blades
The Malibu ceiling fan by Ventair Lighting is a stylish 52" DC Reverse Cycle ceiling fan. It features a high performance 100W Motor moving up to 13,720m3H. The Malibu ceiling fan has a metal body and canopy with moulded ABS blades. The Malibu is a high performance modern 52 inch ceiling fan and can be installed in any indoor location or under covered outdoor area not exposed to the weather around the home with an IP55 Rating.
Must be installed by a licensed electrician
- Maximum airflow: 13,720 m³/hr
- Splash proof IP55 water protection rating
- Designed specifically for outdoor and coastal applications
- 1400mm sweep for large area air circulation
- Pre-balanced for smoother, quieter operation
- Four durable ABS moulded blades
- Premium long life motor and components
- Reversible airflow option for summer or winter
- Quick connect wiring and fittings for easy install
- Remote control adaptable
- High air Movement
- Indoor and Outdoor Installation
- 6 Years Warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.