Ventair Manzer-II 48" ABS 3 Blade Ceiling Fan
The Manzer-II ceiling fan by Ventair is a modern, ultra quiet 1220mm (48") ceiling fan. The Manzer-II is constructed with 3 durable ABS blades which makes it suitable for both indoor and outdoor undercover applications. This ceiling fan is powered by a premium long-life ball bearing 45W motor capable of moving 210 RPM at highest speed.
It features a reversible motor for both downward airflow in the summer and upward airflow in the winter. The motor is reversible by a switch located on the motor housing.
- Latest ceiling fan technology and design
- Suitable for indoor and covered outdoor applications
- Excellent air circulation and cooling effect
- Pre-balanced for smoother, quieter operation
- Three precision moulded ABS blades
- Premium long life motor and components
- Summer and Winter Reversible Motor
- Reversible airflow option for summer or winter
- Quick connect wiring and fittings for easy install
- Remote control adaptable (Model no. UCFR or NGCFRC)
- 900mm White extension rods including wiring loom available (Model No. MARXR90-WH)
- 2 Year In-Home Warranty, 3 Year Motor Replacement Warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.