- ThreeSixty Spitfire 2 60" All-Weather Polymer 3 Blades Ceiling Fan Add to Wish List Special Price $399.00 RRP $429.00 | Save 7%
- ThreeSixty Modn-4 52" 4 Blade Aluminium Ceiling Fan Add to Wish List Special Price $259.00 RRP $329.00 | Save 22%
- Threesixty Trinity 56" ABS 3 Blade Ceiling Fan with Remote Control Add to Wish List Special Price $379.00 RRP $389.00 | Save 3%
- ThreeSixty Modn-3 52" 3 Blade Aluminium Ceiling Fan Add to Wish List Special Price $229.00 RRP $241.00 | Save up to 5%
- ThreeSixty Spitfire 2 60" ABS 3 Blades Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan with LED Light Add to Wish List Special Price $484.00 RRP $499.00 | Save 4%
- ThreeSixty Spitfire 2 60" ABS 3 Blades White Ceiling Fan with LED Light Add to Wish List Special Price $484.00 RRP $499.00 | Save 4%
- ThreeSixty Spitfire 2 60" ABS 3 Blades Black Ceiling Fan with LED Light Add to Wish List Special Price $484.00 RRP $499.00 | Save 4%
- Fanimation 900mm Extension Rod for Spitfire & Odyn Series Add to Wish List Special Price $55.00 RRP $67.00 | Save 18%
ThreeSixty established itself to be a market leading ceiling fan brand specifically design for an Australian environment. Australians are a sophisticated audience who appreciates new technology, hence ThreeSixty committed to clever captivating product innovations. The engineering are carefully thought throughout paying attention to detail on their customers feedback during the manufacturing process producing quality products.
Indoor & Outdoor Ceiling Fans
When deciding which type of ThreeSixty ceiling fan for your property, there are some common questions you need to ask yourself:
(i) Indoor ceiling fans – check whether the ceiling fan is suitable for areas where moisture is prevalent inside of the property.
(ii) Outdoor ceiling fans – be sure to select a ceiling fan that is intended for outdoor environment use giving it longevity and performance of the fan. Outdoor ceiling fans has an outdoor rating – damp, wet and coastal.
- Damp rated ceiling fans are commonly used for outdoor undercover areas and cannot exposed to rain.
Wet rated ceiling fans are suitable for areas where often it exposes to splashes of rain or water.
Coastal rated ceiling fans is a best option for those who live near coastal areas. Without this rating, fans may corrode from the salty air.
(iv) Fan Blades – Ceiling fans comes in 2, 3, 4 or 5 blades and made from material such as timber, metal or polymer. The number of blades on a fan is all based on aesthetic or personal taste. As a rule, the more blade, it reduces the airflow and the sound will be quieter. For a strong airflow, 2 or 3 blades is a perfect choice.
(v) AC Vs DC – Ceiling fans comes in two types of motors, Alternating Current and Direct Current. AC allows the electrical current to travel in reverse direction and while DC, the electrical current move in one direction only. DC motor ceiling fan uses less energy than their counterpart AC ceiling fan, hence saving consumer money on electricity bills over long term.
Selecting a Suitable Ceiling Fan
Like anything, there are many factors (like the above) that will determine your selection. There are beautiful ThreeSixty ceiling fans designs available that will easily match your home, ultimately you have to decide which one is mostly suitable for you or your family. Other aspects to consider is the fan speed, ceiling fan with light or without light, fan control or remote controlled and whether the light is LED or not.