Single Surface Socket Outlet Plug Base 250VAC 10 Amp - 3 Pin
In Stock Available Now
The rear connecting sockets are robust and easy to wire. All terminals are clearly marked with symbols. The sockets have ample cable entry tear outs, and are suitable for mounting to loom wiring fixing plates which are also included.
Recommended by us and our electricians for use with downlights with flex and plugs, or any light fitting with a plug for ease of installation/replacement and warranty purposes.
Why use Surface Socket Outlets?
Surface socket outlets are the perfect way to take control over your home. It makes installation/uninstallation of light fittings that come with plug a breeze. With a surface socket outlet installed, you can simply plug in a light fitting (that comes with a plug) you wish to install without the need for an electrician.
Potential uses for Surface Socket Outlets:
- LED downlights with flex & plug
- Exhaust fans
- Commercial lights such as suspended ceiling troffer lights, emergency lighting, highbays and low bays
- Single outlet
- Rear connection
- 3 pins
- Back wired
- Terminal bores accommodate 4 × 4 sq mm cables, one looping terminal
- Complete with fast fixing screws
- 5 Year Replacement Warranty
- Compliant to all Australian & New Zealand standards