30 Day Returns Policy
Change of Mind
If you've had a change of heart about an item you have ordered, we'll need to receive it back to us unopened and unused, in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
If the item you have received is faulty, please contact us with a detailed description of the product fault, and a photo if possible.
Incorrect Item / Damaged on Arrival
If you have received an item that isn't what you ordered, or it arrived damaged, please take a photo and contact us within 7 days of delivery.
The below conditions may apply for your return:
- Any cost associated with returning change of mind items are at your expense.
- The initial shipping cost of your order cannot be refunded. If the goods were shipped for free, the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Upon return, the product(s) will be assessed for re-sale, and we endeavour to have this process completed within 48 hours of return into our warehouse.
- If your claim is rejected, a valid reason will be provided with the option of either a partial store credit provided to you, or have your product returned to you at your cost.
- Your product(s) must be returned in its original condition, with the original packaging, having been unused and unopened. Please do not tape or stick any labels directly to the product packaging to avoid the risk of cosmetic damage and subsequent penalties to your refund value.
HERE'S HOW THE RETURN WORKS
1. Request a Return
To request a return, please fill out the returns form below.
Please ensure this form is submitted before sending your item back to us. Unauthorised returns will be rejected.
2. We''ll get back to you
Once the return form is submitted, one of our Customer Service team members will contact you via email with a Returns Authorisation Number to get your item back to us.
3. Pack & Send
Pack up your item carefully, so it reaches us safely. You can re-use the original outer packaging, or a similar sized box if you no longer have it.
Following the instructions emailed to you, print your return shipping label, and tape it to the front of the outer box. Please do not tape or stick any label directly to the product itself to avoid risk of cosmetic damage and subsequent penalties.
Drop the parcel off at your local post office.
4. Return Processed
Once the return item(s) reaches us, we will process your exchange, refund or store credit within 3 - 4 business days.
We'll be in touch as soon as your return is complete.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CAN I EXCHANGE A PRODUCT?
Exchanges are allowed provided that the item is in uninstalled, unused, and in resalable condition with all original packaging and tags attached. Exchanges must be sought within 30 days from delivery. Simply contact us and return what you don’t want and place a new order for what you require on our website or through the phone.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY REFUND/EXCHANGE?
Your refund or exchange will be processed as soon as the returned product reaches our warehouse, gets inspected by our customer service team and is confirmed to meet our returns policy. Please allow for up to 14 days for your refund or exchange to be processed. All refunds will be provided via the original method of payment.
CAN I STILL RETURN MY ORDER AFTER 30 DAYS?
JD Lighting only accept returns within the 30 day return period. If 30 days have passed since the delivery date, JD Lighting at its absolute discretion reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind. In such cases, JD Lighting may, at its absolute discretion, provide you with store credit or exchange to the current value of the merchandise.
This policy is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.