Single Quick Connect Surface Socket Outlet Plug Base 250VAC 10 Amp - 3 Pin
Currently on supplier backorder - ETA Late September, 2018
The rear connecting sockets are robust and easy to wire. All terminals are clearly marked with symbols. The sockets have ample cable entry tear outs, and are suitable for mounting to loom wiring fixing plates which are also included.
Recommended by us and our electricians for use with downlights with flex and plugs, or any light fitting with a plug for ease of installation/replacement and warranty purposes.
Why use Surface Socket Outlets?
Surface socket outlets are the perfect way to take control over your home. It makes installation/uninstallation of light fittings that come with plug a breeze. With a surface socket outlet installed, you can simply plug in a light fitting (that comes with a plug) you wish to install without the need for an electrician.
Potential uses for Surface Socket Outlets:
- LED downlights with flex & plug
- Exhaust fans
- Commercial lights such as suspended ceiling troffer lights, emergency lighting, highbays and low bays
- Single outlet
- Quick connect in line surface socket
- Rear connection
- 3 pins
- Back wired
- Terminal bores accommodate 4 × 4 sq mm cables, one looping terminal
- Complete with fast fixing screws
- 5 Year Replacement Warranty
- Compliant to all Australian & New Zealand standards
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.