PSA Smoke Alarm Wireless Interlink Base for Lifesaver Series
The PSA Wireless interconnect base allows you to wirelessly interconnect smoke alarms. When a smoke alarm triggers, it activates other smoke alarms wirelessly in the network, thus ensuring everyone in the premise is notified immediately of the potential danger. This wireless interlink base has a 100m range line of sight or 30m range indoors. It can be connected to up to 24 smoke alarms in a network.
Compatible with only Lifesaver LIF5000, LIF5800 and LIF5800RL smoke alarms.
- Wireless interconnect base for Lifesaver LIF5000, LIF5800 or LIF5800RL smoke alarms
- RF module to wirelessly interconnect smoke alarms
- Connect up to 24 smoke alarms in a network
- 100m line of sight, 30m indoors
- 240VAC mains powered
- Quick to install and avoids cost of running interconnecting cables
- All smoke alarms in the wireless network activates when one smoke alarm activates
- Smoke alarms do not need to be on the same circuit
- RF module approved and certified to AS/NZS 4268:2012
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.