PSA Universal Smoke Alarm Tester Spray - 100g
The PSA Smoke Alarm Tester Spray is designed specifically for testing ionisation and photoelectric smoke alarms and detectors. This is part of the final procedure to ensure that your smoke alarm has been installed correctly and is functioning as expected. It is a safe and efficient way of testing your new or existing smoke alarms.
PSA is Australia's most trusted smoke alarm brand. PSA Products have been protecting Australian families for over 30 years. An Australian owned company since 1985, PSA designs, manufactures and distributes a complete protection solution of fire, security and intercom products to the electrical, security and fire industries.
- Easy to use - simply spray to activate alarm
- Specifically designed for testing ionisation and photoelectric smoke alarms and detectors
- 100g can - up to 200 sprays
- CFC free
- Safely and efficiently tests the integrity of smoke alarms by simulating smoke conditions
- Australian made
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.