PSA Lifesaver Mini Photoelectric Smoke Alarm - 10 Year Lithium Battery
This item typically dispatches within 5 working days
Introducing PSA's smallest battery operated smoke alarm in the PSA Lifesaver range. Measuring only 70mm in diameter and 33mm high, this modern smoke alarm is aesthetically pleasing without compromising on safety. The LIFPE10 uses photoelectric technology and is powered by a non-replaceable sealed 10 year lithium battery. The LIFPE10 comes complete with mounting screws and plugs. And for additional convenience a double sided sticker.
Photoelectric smoke alarms are designed to detect the widest range of fires, it does not contain any radioactive element. The LIFPE10 is made from quality stainless steel casing and a metal net to protect against small insects from activating the smoke alarm. This smoke alarm comes with a convenient easy to use Test and Hush function. Pressing Test will test the function of the smoke alarm. Pressing Hush will desensitise the smoke alarm to nuisance alarm for 10 minutes. A red LED indicator and audible beep for status. A loud 85dB alarm at 3m will ensure occupants are alerted of a fire. A smart low battery pause feature will hush low battery beeping for 10 hours allowing you to change the smoke alarm the next day.
The PSA Lifesaver LIFPE10 is Tested and Complies to the latest Australian Standard AS3786:2014.
PSA is Australia's most trusted smoke alarm brand. PSA Products have been protecting Australian families for over 30 years. An Australian owned company since 1985, PSA designs, manufactures and distributes a complete protection solution of fire, security and intercom products to the electrical, security and fire industries.
- Photoelectric sensing technology
- Sensitive to slow smouldering & other fires
- Small 70mm diameter x 33mm high
- 10 year sealed lithium battery
- Quality built metal casing and netting
- Easy to install mounting ring
- Large and simple to use Test & Hush button
- Hush mode to desensitise the alarm for 10min.
- Status LED indication
- Loud 85dBA alarm at 3m ISO8201 signal pattern
- Low battery 10 hour hush mode
- Includes screws, plugs and adhesive sticker
- Not suitable for wall or vertical mounting
- EN14604 approved & AS3786:2014 approved
- Activfire listed.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Must be installed by a licensed electrician