PSA Lifesaver LIFHA240 Heat Alarm 240V with 9V Battery Backup
The PSA Lifesaver Heat Alarm is a professional grade heat alarm used to detect when temperatures reaches a pre-set degree. For example, when the heat alarm senses that the temperature has risen to above 73 degrees Celsius, it will give out a loud, 85dB pulsating alarm that will not stop until the temperature has dropped below 73 degrees Celsius.
Heat alarms only respond to heat; they do not detect smoke and therefore should not be used in place of a smoke alarm. Rather, heat alarms are to be used in conjunction with smoke alarms. Heat alarms are ideal for kitchens, garages, cellars, boiler rooms, attics and other areas where there are normally high levels of fumes, smoke or dust which preclude the use of smoke alarms due to the risk of false alarms.
- Professional heat alarm
- 240VAC / 9VDC battery backup
- Designed to activate at 73°C when temperature is between 58°C and 88°C
- Interconnects directly with LIFESAVER 5 series smoke alarms: LIF5000, LIF5800, LIF5800RL, LIF5800/2 and LIF5800RL/2
- Multi-function green and red LED for mains power and alarm status
- Mains power on indicator
- Complete with 9V battery backup
- Low battery indication
- Tamper resistant
- Suitable for kitchens, garages, cellars, attics, and high dust and humidity areas
- 85dB at 3 metres
- Suitable for wall and ceiling mounting
- 2 Year Warranty (excludes battery)