PSA Homeguard HG2000 Photoelectric Smoke Alarm Detector 240V - 9V Battery
The HOMEGUARD HG2000 is an AC powered, photoelectric smoke alarm that operates on a 240VAC power source with a 9VDC battery backup. This smoke alarm has the ability to function as a stand alone unit or in an interconnected system. This smoke alarm uses photoelectric sensing technology. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionisation alarms.
The HOMEGUARD HG2000 includes an easy slide base plate for quick installation. The HG2000 is AS3786:2014 approved and Activfire Listed with a 5-year warranty
PSA is Australia's most trusted smoke alarm brand. PSA Products have been protecting Australian families for over 30 years. An Australian owned company since 1985, PSA designs, manufactures and distributes a complete protection solution of fire, security and intercom products to the electrical, security and fire industries.
- Photoelectric sensing technology
- Sensitive to slow smouldering & other fires
- Mains power hard-wired smoke alarm
- 240VAC with 9VDC battery backup
- Insect screen over the smoke sensor
- One button operation (Test and Hush feature)
- Surface mount easy slide mounting base plate
- Interconnect up to 24 units
- Tamper resistant feature
- Approved to AS3786:2014 standard.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Must be installed by a licensed electrician
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.