PSA Carbon Monoxide Alarm Detector with No Wiring - Battery Operated
The PSA Lifesaver LIFCO9 alarm protects against the dangers of deadly carbon monoxide levels in the home and provides continuous monitoring of CO levels. This alarm can be installed on a wall or as a tabletop unit for added convenience. The PSA Lifesaver LIFCO9 battery operated carbon monoxide alarms are easy to install units that provide reliable protection against the dangers of carbon monoxide. These alarms benefit from a small, sleek design that is suitable for all living areas. They have a 7-year sensor life, providing up to 40% longer protection than many other CO alarms currently available.
Carbon monoxide is a colourless, tasteless and odourless gas that is produced when fossil fuels such as coal, oil, natural gas, LPG, charcoal and wood are not burned efficiently. It can be produced from poorly maintained or badly fitted domestic heating appliances such as boilers, wall heaters, wood burners, blocked flues or exhaust vents. The symptoms of CO poisoning include headaches, sickness, tiredness and muscle pain - all of which can easily be misdiagnosed as flu. It is therefore important to protect your family and home with a carbon monoxide alarm.
The alarm can be installed on the surface of any wall or table top following the EN/NFPA/Manufacturer’s recommended placement guidelines.
PSA is Australia's most trusted smoke alarm brand. PSA Products have been protecting Australian families for over 30 years. An Australian owned company since 1985, PSA designs, manufactures and distributes a complete protection solution of fire, security and intercom products to the electrical, security and fire industries.
- Battery Operated: 3 x AA included
- Dimensions (in mm): 126(w) x 72(h) x 35 (d)
- 2 LEDs: Red – alarm condition
- Green – DC power is present, normal operation
- Test/reset button
- Temperature: 4 to 38oC (-10 to 60oC for storage or transport)
- Humidity: 10 to 95% (RH)
- Lifespan: 7 years
- Warranty: 5 years
- Low battery signal: alerts when the battery needs replacing
- BSI standards approved to EN50291
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.