PSA 240VAC Smoke Alarm EMI Interference Filter
This item typically dispatches within 5 working days
This Smoke Alarm EMI Filter by PSA is used in installations where high levels of EMI are causing the smoke alarm to false alarm. On some installations, the smoke alarm may be installed on a circuit shared with other devices that cause electrical interference within the circuit. This electrical noise and electro-magnetic interference may cause the smoke alarm to beep or alarm when the electrical products are activated. The LIFEMI1 will filter out this interference which may be causing the smoke alarm to go into false alarm.
PSA is Australia's most trusted smoke alarm brand. PSA Products have been protecting Australian families for over 30 years. An Australian owned company since 1985, PSA designs, manufactures and distributes a complete protection solution of fire, security and intercom products to the electrical, security and fire industries.
- Suitable for connection to 240VAC smoke alarms
- Standard RF/EMI Filter designed to reduce line-to-ground (common mode) interference
- Rated: 250VAC, 50Hz
- Rated Current: 10A
- Leak Current: 0.8mA MAX
- Insulation Resistance: 100m ohm min.
- Attenuation: 0.6~60MHz
- Compatible with all PSA LIFESAVER range of smoke alarms
- Supplied with junction box and insulated spade crimp terminal connectors
- 1 Year Warranty