PSA 240VAC Smoke Alarm EMI Interference Filter
This Smoke Alarm EMI Filter by PSA is used in installations where high levels of EMI are causing the smoke alarm to false alarm. On some installations, the smoke alarm may be installed on a circuit shared with other devices that cause electrical interference within the circuit. This electrical noise and electro-magnetic interference may cause the smoke alarm to beep or alarm when the electrical products are activated. The LIFEMI1 will filter out this interference which may be causing the smoke alarm to go into false alarm.
PSA is Australia's most trusted smoke alarm brand. PSA Products have been protecting Australian families for over 30 years. An Australian owned company since 1985, PSA designs, manufactures and distributes a complete protection solution of fire, security and intercom products to the electrical, security and fire industries.
- Suitable for connection to 240VAC smoke alarms
- Standard RF/EMI Filter designed to reduce line-to-ground (common mode) interference
- Rated: 250VAC, 50Hz
- Rated Current: 10A
- Leak Current: 0.8mA MAX
- Insulation Resistance: 100m ohm min.
- Attenuation: 0.6~60MHz
- Compatible with all PSA LIFESAVER range of smoke alarms
- Supplied with junction box and insulated spade crimp terminal connectors
- 1 Year Warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.