Ongard OG20 240V Mains Powered Photoelectric Smoke Alarm
This item typically dispatches within 5 working days
The Ongard OG20 is a 240V mains powered photoelectric smoke alarm that can be interconnected with up to 18 other mains alarms, be they ionisation, photoelectric or heat. Once interconnected, the detection of the relevant danger by an individual unit will sound across all the connected alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms such as the Ongard OG20 may detect visible fire particles associated with slow smouldering fires sooner than ionisation alarms.
Where to use
Photoelectric alarms are for use in escape or circulation routes and in areas where there is a danger of ignition of furniture and surroundings producing slow, smouldering fires. This mains-powered unit should be installed by a qualified electrician and can be used throughout the home, except in the kitchen where a Heat Alarm is recommended. These alarms comply with AS 3786:2014 standards.
About Garland: OnGard
The Ongard Wireless Smoke Alarm enables ANY home to have an interconnected system without laborious and hard-to-reach wiring. Garland Ongard Smoke Alarms are available in three sensing technologies to cater for different environments. Compliant with Australian standards and ActiveFire certified, Garland onGard Smoke Alarms are your trusted choice in fire protection.
- Photoelectric sensing technology
- Sensitive to slow smouldering & other fires
- 240V mains powered - 9V Alkaline backup battery supplied as standard
- Interconnectable with up to 18 hard-wired alarms - all alarms sound if danger is detected
- Alarm memory - identifies source unit within interconnecting network
- Reduced energy consumption - lower lifetime running costs
- Dust compensation and bug screen - reduces nuisance alarms
- Combined Hush/Test button allows regular testing of alarm function and can be used to temporarily silence nuisance alarms
- Auto reset after activation
- Tamper-resistant locking device prevents unauthorised removal without the use of a tool
- 10 Year Warranty