Mercator Luna 52" Slimline Timber Ceiling Fan with 20W LED Light
The Mercator Luna LED 52" is a stylish ultra quiet 4 blade energy saving ceiling fan, available in Black, White and Brushed Steel. This fan features a powerful but energy efficient 60W motor, its blades sit at a 12 degree blade pitch, and it includes a 3 speed wall controller with light switch. The Luna LED has an integrated slip profile 20W LED light, which produces 1200 lumens at a crisp 4000K Neutral White colour temperature. The fan also has reversible motion for Summer/Winter operation, in hot weather downward airflow creates a wind chill effect for greater energy savings, and in cold weather an upward air flow recirculates rising warm air for greater energy savings, making it a perfect fan for use all year round.
*As per manufacturer's claimed airflow.
- Maximum airflow: 9,100m³/hr
- Powerful 60W AC motor
- Plywood blades
- 20W LED light with 1200 lumens output
- 4000K neutral white colour temperature
- 12 degree blade pitch
- Available in Black, White and Brushed Steel
- Powerful, but energy efficient 60W motor
- 3 speed wall controller with light switch
- Reversible motion for Summer/Winter operation
- 3 Year In-Home Warranty
- 6 Year Motor Warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.