Mercator Lima 52" DC Low Profile Ceiling Fan with Remote Control
The White Lima is currently on backorder, ETA Mid May, 2018.
The Lima series by Mercator is a 52" reversible DC hugger style ceiling fan suitable for indoor use. Featuring paddle style blades in White or Dark Cherry finish. The Lima has a powerful, quiet and efficient 35W DC motor which has 6 speed settings and is fully reversible with the included remote control.
The Lima series is equipped with Sea Breeze technology, which allows the fan to adjust its settings automatically over different speeds to provide a calming sea breeze effect.
*As per manufacturer's claimed airflow.
- Maximum airflow: 10,078m³/hr
- Energy efficient 35W DC Motor
- 14 Degree Blade Pitch
- 3 x Plywood blades
- 1300mm (52") Blade sweep
- Tropically rated
- 6 Speed remote control (included)
- Reversible airflow for Summer/Winter operation via remote
- Mercator “Sea Breeze” Technology enabling automatic variable speed control
- 2 Year “In-Home” Warranty
- 5 Year Motor Warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.