Mercator FRM98 LCD Ceiling Fan Remote Control Kit
✔ Available to Order Ready in approx. 10 business days
The MERCATOR FRM98 is a dimmable LCD RF remote controller suitable for use with most MERCATOR and other brands of ceiling fans with AC motor. This remote controller set comes with a 9V battery operated transmitter handset with a LCD screen and a receiver that fits into the canopy of rod-mount system ceiling fans. A million unique device IDs enable independent control of multiple fans within close proximity**.
This remote control can be used with incandescent globes and energy saving compact fluorescent lamps and LED lamps.
This product must be installed by a licensed electrician.
The dimmer function is ONLY compatible with incandescent, halogen and selected models of CFL and LED globes which are specifically marked as dimmable. Please note that the dimming function can be switched on and off on the remote control handpeice. Refer to list of compatible globes included in the box or on Mercator’s website.
- Radio frequency 433.9mhz
- Suitable for use with CFL and LED globes with dimmer function* Refer to list of compatible globes included in the box or Mercator’s website.
- LCD display screen
- Transforms 3 speed fan into 7 speeds
- Transmitter functions:
- Light ON – Light OFF
- Fan OFF – Fan ON – 7 speeds
- Dimmer and three minute light off delay
- Normal / Sleep / Sea Breeze modes
- 9V battery included
- Wall mount bracket included
- Soft Touch Control
- Fan motor: max 130W
- Lamps: max 180W
- Suitable for use with most brands of ceiling fans with AC motor
- 12 month warranty