Mercator FRM98 LCD Ceiling Fan Remote Control Kit
The MERCATOR FRM98 is a dimmable LCD RF remote controller suitable for use with most MERCATOR and other brands of ceiling fans with AC motor. This remote controller set comes with a 9V battery operated transmitter handset with a LCD screen and a receiver that fits into the canopy of rod-mount system ceiling fans. A million unique device IDs enable independent control of multiple fans within close proximity**.
This remote control can be used with incandescent globes and energy saving compact fluorescent lamps and LED lamps.
This product must be installed by a licensed electrician.
The dimmer function is ONLY compatible with incandescent, halogen and selected models of CFL and LED globes which are specifically marked as dimmable. Please note that the dimming function can be switched on and off on the remote control handpeice. Refer to list of compatible globes included in the box or on Mercator’s website.
- Radio frequency 433.9mhz
- Suitable for use with CFL and LED globes with dimmer function* Refer to list of compatible globes included in the box or Mercator’s website.
- LCD display screen
- Transforms 3 speed fan into 7 speeds
- Transmitter functions:
- Light ON – Light OFF
- Fan OFF – Fan ON – 7 speeds
- Dimmer and three minute light off delay
- Normal / Sleep / Sea Breeze modes
- 9V battery included
- Wall mount bracket included
- Soft Touch Control
- Fan motor: max 130W
- Lamps: max 180W
- Suitable for use with most brands of ceiling fans with AC motor
- 12 month warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.