Martec Linear 3-In-1 Bathroom Heat Light Exhaust Fan - Matt Black - Limited Edition
HURRY! EXTRA 10% OFF ALL HEATING. USE CODE: COSY10
The Martec Linear Bathroom Heater is the latest model released by Martec. With a high extraction exhaust fan, sleek modern design and LED technology, the Martec Linear is certain to perform and look fantastic in any bathroom. Featuring a 1000W halogen heater, which provides instant heat. The light output is 2520 Lumens, combined by the four LED 9W COB Bulbs. Latest model with draft stopper included.
Matt Black Limited Edition
This is a JD Lighting exclusive limited edition release in stealth Matt Black. Match this with your bathroom decor for an ultra clean, modern look. This release is strictly while stocks last.
- 3 Year “In-home” Warranty (Warranty does not extend to lamp globes supplied)
- Excellent airflow 600m³/h
- Long life ball bearing motor
- Quiet operation
- Turbo fan blade
- Duct outlet (150mm diameter)
- Efficient 1000W halogen heat lamp included
- 4 × 9W COB GU10 LED lamps included
- 1 × 3-gang switch included
- Draft stopper, side ducting and grill included
- Remote control adaptable (not Included)
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.