Martec Contour 4 Bathroom 3-in-1 Heat Light Exhaust Fan
Martec Contour 4 Bathroom Heater, Exhaust Fan and Light is a stylishly simple yet elegant design. Featuring a super slim slightly curved profile, it is ideal for all contemporary bathroom designs and tastes. Suitable for large to medium bathrooms with a ceiling height of between 2400mm and 2700mm, the Martec Contour 4 will keep you warm through the chilliest of times.
The Contour 4 comes complete with 4 × 275W Infra Red Heat Lamps, powerful and quiet Ball Bearing Turbo Blade Exhaust Fan, 13W R-80 CFL light globe, 4 Gang labelled switch, ducting and grill. The Martec Contour 4 MBHC4LW also has as standard included Half Heating Function, and the ability to use as a remote control model using Martec’s Bathroom Remote Control Kit. The Contour 4 is backed by Martec’s full 3 year in home warranty.
- Excellent Airflow 250m³/h
- Long life ball bearing motor
- Quiet operation
- Turbo Fan blade
- Duct outlet (100mm diameter)
- Removable grill
- Half or Full Heat Function
- 4 × 275W Heat Lamps Included
- 1 × 13W R80 CFL Energy Saving Light Globe
- 1 × 4-Gang Switch Included
- Exhaust Fan with Side Ducting + Grill Included
- 3 Year “In-home” Warranty
- Remote Control Adaptable (not included)
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.