Martec Bathroom Heater LCD Remote Control Kit
Martec’s RF (Radio Frequency) Bathroom Heater LCD Remote Control suits all Martec Bathroom Heater 3 in 1’s.
Able to be fitted as an after market Remote you can change from a standard wall switch to LCD remote option very easily. Ease of operation and customer choice is what sets Martec apart.
The Martec premium Bathroom Heater LCD Remote Control is both stylish and of course of the highest quality, featuring Full or Half Heat option (4 Heat Models Only, 2 Heat and Linear Models are Full Heat Only), Light On/Off, Exhaust Fan On/Off and a handy All Off function for turning everything off when leaving the bathroom with a single press of a button.
It also has a 30 metre RF operational range, and makes installation so much easier for the electrician.
- Adapts to all Bathroom Heaters, including the entire MARTEC range.
- Easy to use LCD display
- Full or Half Heat Function (Half Heat not available on the Linear or 2 heat models)
- Includes wall mounting bracket and 9 volt battery
- 4 separate frequency switches (allows multiple remote units in 1 house
- 1 year full “in home” warranty if used with Martec bathroom series.
- Radio frequency
- Light on and off button
- Exhaust fan on and off button
- Handy All Off button
- Up to 30 m operation range
- Makes installation much easier (as long as unit is in the place of existing light)
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.