Lumos LED Pathfinder SPF 3W SM Surface Mounted Emergency Light
The LUMOS SPF3WSM is a surface mount non-maintained LED emergency luminaire with D40/D40 classification, compliant to AS/NZS2293 for use at doorway, stairways and corridors and intersection on an emergency escape route. The LED emergency luminaire with integral emergency 3 hour battery pack permits self-powered during power outage.
This range of LED exit sign provides a compact design and efficient energy saving solution. The emergency luminaire is suited for commercial and interior applications, coastal environments, apartments, shopping centres,hospitality, prisons and hospitals.
- Energy efficient high output 3 watt LED
- Easy installation via 2 pin flex and plug
- Non corrosive polycarbonate housing and reflector
- Low power consumption and maintenance
- Fully self-contained control circuit, complete with flex and plug
- Compliant to AS/NZS2293
- Circuit rated system life 50 000 hrs
- Modular, simply push the small head through the outer rim and install in a small 50mm cut-out
- Max ambient: 40C
- Class: 2
- Lumen: 200lm
- Mounting type: Surface Mount
- IP Rating: IP22
- Duration: 90 minutes (AS2293)
- Battery Life:180 minutes at 72hrs charge
- Charger type: Trickle
- Charging time: 24 Hours
- Charger operation: Continuous
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.