Lumos 12W LED R80 Reflector Light Globe - 6000K Cool White
This Lumos 12W LED R80 Light Globe is a direct LED replacement for standard incandescent/halogen/CFL R80 lamps. LED Reflectors offer fantastic energy savings vs traditional lamps and are perfect for long-burn areas in commercial, hospitality and residential applications. Together with the greater beam control possible with LED Reflectors, these are ideal replacements for standard incandescent or halogen lamps for accent, display or general lighting applications providing an accurate, focused beam with minimal wasted, extraneous light.
R80 reflector globes are commonly found in a range of light fittings, including:
- Indoor spotlights
- Downlights with an E27 (ES) base
- The centre light globe in bathroom 3-in-1 units such as IXL Tastic
The "R80" simply refers to:
- R = Reflector style
- 80 = 80mm diameter
It is easy to check if your existing light fitting is suitable for this 9W Brilliant R80 Light Globe. Just measure the front of your existing globe or fixture and check that it is about 80mm wide.
- 12W SMD (Osram) LED
- 6000K Cool White colour temperature
- 1400lm brightness output
- Compact design
- UV free, harmless for paintings and antiques
- Excellent cooling system
- No shadow effect
- Not suitable for dimming
- 115° beam angle
- E27 base only
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.