Hunter Sonic 52" Ceiling Fan with Light
The Sonic is a modern classic with energy efficient lighting options, offering a contemporary design and superior performance. The Sonic is built to Hunter’s exacting quality standards making it truly a fan for life.
Must be installed by a licensed and qualified electrician.
- Maximum Airflow: 6,966m³/h
- 132cm (52")
- Four aerodynamic plywood blades designed to complement the motor colour.
- 12 degree blade pitch
- Hunter’s High Output WhisperWind™ motor.
- Motor: 16 Pole, 172 × 20mm with heavy gauge copper windings, silicon steel laminations and precision sealed bearings for quiet operation year after year.
- Supplied with 3 speed wall control. Suitable with Hunter remote controls(sold separately).
- Canopy: Hunter’s patented WobbleFree™ canopy with Anti Vibration Technology.
- Location: Indoor Use Only.
- Mounting: 2 Mounting Options. Standard mounting on flat ceilings and angled ceilings up to 34 degrees.
- Light Kit: Integral light kit with 2 x E27 lampholders for use with Halogen, CFL or LED light globes. Note that most CFL or LED globes are not suitable for use with Hunter remote control.
- Summer/Winter switch.
- Energy Star rated ceiling fan proven for energy efficiency.
- 12 Month “In-Home” Plus Hunter Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.