Hunter Pacific Revolution 2 52" Outdoor Ceiling Fan & Wall Control
Advanced aerodynamic blades and electronic control means the Revolution is at the cutting edge of ceiling fan efficiency, drawing only 48 Watts on high speed while moving more air than similar size fans that are thicker in size and heavier. When operating to supplement other cooling and heating devices this fan consumes as little as 7W when running on the lowest speed setting.
Clever engineering allows the Revolution to have its major parts removed and replaced without requiring an electrician in most States of Australia, allowing faster turnaround time and reducing service costs.
Must be installed by a licensed electrician
*As per manufacturer's claimed airflow.
- Maximum Airflow: 12,791m³/h
- Safe, quiet polymer blades
- Average blade pitch: 10 degrees
- Wall control
- 3 speed forward only
- Angled ceiling mount (up to 38 degrees)
- Height from ceiling to bottom of fan: 260mm
- 2 years ‘in-home’ warranty on non-user replaceable parts.
- 5 years warranty on user replaceable parts
- User serviceable (see instruction manual in regards to which components can & cannot be serviced by the customer)
- Suitable for use with Building Automation Systems (when using additional (accessory) interface)
- Coastal/Indoor/Outdoor undercover use
- Robust die-cast aluminium body and canopy
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.