Hunter Pacific Majestic Rosewood 52" Timber Ceiling Fan
The Majestic Range is Hunter Pacific’s largest range of ceiling fans. All ceiling fans in this range are pull-cords with the exception of Duo. Majestic fans can also be controlled using a standard 3 speed wall controller or a remote control. Again with the exception of the Duo fan, all other fans within this range are light adaptable. All the lights within the accessory lights list (excluding the Icon, Aurora 2 and Concept 2 light kits) can be attached to these fans.
All Hunter Pacific ceiling fan motors have the highest grade copper windings. All Hunter Pacific fan motors use vacuum impregnated high-grade copper windings, silicon-steel stators and sealed bearings for long life and quiet operation.The wall controller in conjunction with the stator windings ensures optimum speeds for all conditions. With minimal motor movement and a cool operational temperature, this powerful motor is guaranteed lasting operation.
- Maximum Airflow: 11,073m³/h
- 5 Year Motor Warranty
- 2 Year “In Home” Warranty
- 3 Speed Pull Cord
- 132cm (52") Blades
- Light Adaptable (not included)
- Remote Control Adaptable (not included)
- Reversible Airflow for Summer/Winter Option
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.