Hunter Pacific Logic Dimmable RF Universal Ceiling Fan Remote Control Kit
The Logic Ceiling Fan remote by Hunter Pacific is suitable for use on all Hunter Pacific AC ceiling fans. The Logic Remote Control system is for Hunter Pacific International AC induction motor ceiling fans and associated lighting. It is installed as an accessory item to ceiling fans to provide the convenience of remote control or when it is impractical to run additional wiring for a conventional wall control. A unique programming system allows Unitron handsets to be added or replaced by the user without an electrician resetting the identity switches found in most other remote control systems. Additional special features include buzzer muting and presetting minimum brightness control.
- Hunter Pacific Intercept 2, Concept 2, Eco2, Icon, Aurora 2, EME, Typhoon ceiling fans
- Majestic Rosewood, Coolah, Magnum, Madagascar, Little Bay, Everglade ceiling fans
This product must be installed by a licensed electrician.
- Radio frequency operation
- Quick connect terminals
- Transmitter functions:
- Light Off/On
- POL (Power on Light) Selector
- Light Dimming (Compatible with most types of electronic dimmable lamps (36W max.) and incandescent lamps (80W max.).
- Light Timer (1, 2, 3 or 6 hours)
- Fan Off/On (High/Med-High/Med-Low/Low)
- Fan Timer (1, 2, 3 or 6 hours)
- 1 × 12V A23 battery required (Included)
- Wall mount bracket included
- 12 month warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.