Hunter Pacific ECO2 52" Outdoor Ceiling Fan With Moulded Blades
The EC02 is an Indoor/Outdoor (Covered areas only) 1320mm (52 inch) four bladed sweep fan. A custom wound high efficiency motor uses less power to provide better airflow than similar sized fans with standard motor designs that are turning traditionally shaped blades.
To even further reduce energy consumption and running cost EC02 is supplied with an additional set of wall speed control capacitors. These additional capacitors provide super economy by reducing the power on medium and low speed from 26W and 13W to 19W and 7W respectively.*
It is not recommended to connect to electronic fan speed controllers. The supplied wall switch is designed to suit most Australian wall plates (wall plate not included).
*Note, when the fan is connected to remote controls energy consumption is determined by the components in the remote control receiver and these figures do not apply.
Must be installed by a licensed electrician.
*As per manufacturer's claimed airflow.
- Maximum Airflow: 14,144m³/h
- Australian Designed
- 1320mm (52") Diameter
- Die-Cast Aluminium Body and Canopy
- High efficiency aerofoil design
- Eco friendly – Low power consumption
- Slimline Motor Technology
- Attractive, light weight and robust
- 3 Speed Wall Switch Included
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.