Hunter Pacific Concept 2 52" Ceiling Fan With Slimline Motor Technology
The Concept 2 SMT is a 1320mm (52") reverse cycle ceiling fan featuring new Slimline Motor Technology. The blades attach directly to the motor housing eliminating the need for an external blade carrier. The Concept 2 is suitable for installation indoors and undercover outdoor areas. The Concept 2 is also light adaptable with an integrated clip-on light kit (Sold Separately).This allows users the flexibility of adding a light to the fan at a later time.
Concept 2 ceiling fans can be installed in a variety of locations both inside the home as well as in outdoor areas provided that the roof is sealed and there is no opportunity for water to encroach on the motor. Both timber and plastic blades are fine for outdoor installations however we do recommend plastic blades over timber blades as they will withstand outdoor conditions better.
The Concept 2 motor housing is made from die cast aluminium thus joining within the material is eliminated. This significantly extends the longevity of the product, as the opportunity for rust and material degradation is almost completely removed.
The Concept 2 is a 4 bladed, 1320mm (52") ceiling fan. The blades are made from New Zealand plywood and are placed into sets based on accurate weight measurements removing almost all unwanted movement during fan operation. Blades are painted with finishes that match the motor housing colours and the paint also acts as an additional layer of protection on the wooden blades.
*As per manufacturer's claimed airflow.
- Maximum Airflow: 11,928m³/h
- SMT (Slimline Motor Technology)
- 1320mm (52") Diameter
- Die-Cast Aluminium Body and Canopy
- 3 Speed Switch Designed to fit most Australian Wall Plates
- Light Adaptable (not included)
- Remote Control Adaptable (not included)
- Suitable for Installation at Coastal/Indoor/Outdoor Undercover Areas (TIMBER BLADES MAY SWELL IN HUMID ENVIRONMENTS & NEED REPLACEMENT)
- Fan must be Installed & Serviced by Qualified Persons
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.