Hunter Pacific Aeroforce 52" Designer Ceiling Fan with ABS Blades
The Aeroforce is a popular ceiling fan from Hunter Pacific that features a die-cast aluminium motor with 3 ABS polymer blades in White, Silver or Koawood grain finish. The Aeroforce is an ideal ceiling fan suitable for both indoor and outdoor undercover locations.
The Aeroforce is supplied with a 3 speed wall control and is fully reversible for summer and winter use. An optional remote control and a 17W LED ultra slimline light kit and extension rod for this fan are available for purchase separately if required.
- Maximum Airflow: 15,830m³/h
- Die-cast Aluminium body
- Safe, quiet Polymer blades
- 3 Speed Wall Control
- 1320mm (52") Blade span
- 16W – 76W Motor
- 12678m³/hr maximum airflow
- Average blade pitch 48 degrees
- Height from ceiling: 337mm
- Angled Ceiling Mount up to 28 degrees
- Light Adaptable (sold separately)
- Remote Control Adaptable (sold separately)
- Reversible Airflow for Summer/Winter Option
- Suitable for Indoor use only
- Suitable for use with Building Automation Systems that do not use dimmer/phase control
- 2 Year “In Home” Warranty & 5 Year Motor Warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.