Hunter Outdoor Elements II 54" Ceiling Fan with Wide Leaf Blades
IP44 rated, wet listed, and able to stand up to mother nature’s worst, the Hunter Outdoor Elements II makes the great outdoors even better. Rust proof aluminium construction with stainless steel hardware and UV resistant ABS plastic reversible all weather blades.
The Raw Aluminium version features a unique natural finish that will age to a beautiful weathered patina as time goes by. The plastic switch blades have a natural wicker pattern embossed on one side and a palm frond pattern on the other side.
Must be installed by a licensed and qualified electrician.
- Maximum Airflow: 9,123m³/h
- 137cm (54")
- Blade Material: UV resistant, all weather ABS moulded
blades(White). Solid Teak wood blades(Weathered Brick).
- Hunter’s High Output Whisperwind™ motor.
- Motor Size: 172mm x 20mm
- Aluminium housing with stainless steel hardware.
- Supplied with pull chain for fan, light and reverse operation.
- Suitable with Hunter wall & remote controls. (not included)
- Canopy: Hunter’s patented WobbleFree™ canopy with Anti Vibration Technology (AVT)
- Location: Indoor & Outdoor Use. IP44 Rated.
- Mounting: 2 Mounting Options. Standard on Flat Ceilings & Angled on Raked ceilings up to 34 degrees. NB: When used outside, rubber gasket must be used.
- Light Kit: Suitable for use with most Hunter light kits.
NB: If mounting outside, Outdoor Light Kit recommended.
- Summer/Winter switch.
- 12 Month “In-Home” Plus Hunter Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.