Hunter Outdoor Elements II 52" Ceiling Fan with Straight Blades
Available to Order Ready in 2 weeks
Need help choosing the right ceiling fan? Read our complete ceiling fan guide here.
IP44 rated, wet listed, and able to stand up to mother nature’s worst, the Hunter Outdoor Elements II makes the great outdoors even better. Rust proof aluminium construction with stainless steel hardware and UV resistant ABS plastic all weather blades. (The Weathered Brick version has Solid Teak wood blades.)
Must be installed by a licensed and qualified electrician.
What is a switch blade?
- Maximum Airflow: 10,539m³/h
- 137cm (54")
- Blade Material: 5 UV resistant, all weather ABS plastic reversible
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Hunter’s High Output motor.
- Motor: 16 Pole, 172×20mm 100W, Copper Windings, Precision Sealed Bearings.
- Supplied with pull chain for fan, light and reverse operation. Suitable with Hunter wall controls. (not included)
Not suitable with remote controls.
- Canopy: Hunter’s patented WobbleFree™ canopy with Anti Vibration Technology (AVT)
- Location: Indoor & Outdoor Use. IP44 Rated – Protected from water splashing from all directions. Salt spray tested.
- Mounting: 2 Mounting Options. Standard on Flat Ceilings & Angled on Raked ceilings up to 34 degrees. NB: When used outside, rubber gasket must be used.
- Light Kit: Suitable for use with most Hunter light kits.
NB: If mounting outside, Outdoor Light Kit recommended.
- Summer/Winter switch.
- 12 Month “In-Home” Plus Hunter Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty