Hunter Low Profile III 44"/52" Reversible Timber Ceiling Fan
In today’s homes and units, lower ceiling heights call for a fan that really hugs the ceiling, and look no further than the Low Profile III. At a mere 198mm from the ceiling, this fan offers increased safety, without sacrificing air movement. With two sets of reversible timber blades (44” & 52”), Low Profile III is ideal for all room sizes.
- Maximum Airflow: 7,215m³/h
- 66W AC motor
- 112cm (44") & 132cm (52")
- Blade Material: TWO sets of five reversible plywood blades. The blades are reversible with different finishes designed to compliment the motor colour.
- 12 degree blade pitch
- Hunter’s High Output WhisperWind™ motor
- Supplied with 3 speed pull chain for fan operation. Suitable with Hunter wall controls or remote controls. (not included)
- Mounting: 1 Mounting Options. Flush mounting on flat ceilings only. NB: The decorative housing will sit 15mm from ceiling surface to allow easy access to screws, and imperfect ceilings.
- Light kit adaptable: Suitable for use with most Hunter light kits. (not included)
- Summer/Winter reversible technology
- Indoor use only
- 1 Year “In-Home” plus Hunter Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.