Hunter Flight 52" Three Blade Ceiling Fan
The Flight 52" ceiling fan by Hunter Fans is at ease inside today’s contemporary homes and apartments. With twisted blades that are a striking feature and provide stunning air movement. The Flight has three moulded plastic twist blades with a variable blade pitch and high powered WhisperWind motor.
Must be installed by a licensed and qualified electrician.
24230 - Brushed Nickel
24233 - White
- Maximum Airflow: 9,434m³/h
- 132cm (52")
- Blade Material: Three moulded plastic twist blades
- Variable blade pitch
- Hunter’s High Output WhisperWind™ motor.
- Motor: 16 Pole, 172×20mm 100W, heavy gauge copper windings, silicon steel laminations, precision sealed bearings for quiet operation year after year.
- Supplied with 3 speed wall control. Suitable with Hunter remote controls. (not included)
- Canopy: Hunter’s patented WobbleFree™ canopy with Anti Vibration Technology
- Location: Indoor Use Only.
- Mounting: 2 Mounting Options. Flat Ceiling or Angled/Raked Ceiling up to 34 Degrees
- Light Kit: Suitable for use with Hunter Flight / Cabo Frio light kit (not included)
- Summer/Winter Switch
- 12 Month “In-Home” Plus Hunter Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.