Hunter Caribbean Breeze 54" Ceiling Fan with Light
The Caribbean Breeze by Hunter:
The compact motor housing of the Caribbean Breeze remains clean and simple in order to showcase the fan’s stunning selection of real wicker blades. What better way to bring your fantasy of lush palms and tropical breezes to life?
Must be installed by a licensed and qualified electrician.
- Maximum Airflow: 8,651m³/h
- 137cm (54")
- Blade Material: Five Real Wicker Blades with solid backing for maximum air movement.
- 12 degree blade pitch
- Hunter’s High Output motor.
- Motor: 16 Pole, 172×20mm 81W, Copper Windings, Precision Sealed Bearings.
- Supplied with pull chain for fan & light operation. Suitable with Hunter wall controls or remote controls. (not included)
- Canopy: Hunter’s patented WobbleFree™ canopy with Anti Vibration Technology (AVT)
- Location: Indoor Use Only.
- Mounting: 3 Mounting Options. Flush, Flat Ceilings & Angled ceilings up to 34 degrees.
- Light Kit: Includes Hunter Wicker Bowl Light Kit with Swirled Marble glass, 2 x E27 60W max lampholders. Can also be fitted with Energy Saving CFL light globes NB: Can also be installed without light (Globes not included)
- Summer/Winter switch.
- 12 Month “In-Home” Plus Hunter Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.