Housewatch 7W LED E27 Security Microwave Motion Sensor Globe - 3000K Warm White
EXTRA 30% OFF CLEARANCE ITEMS. USE CODE: OUTLET30
The 7W LED High Frequency Sensor Globe from Housewatch is a microwave motion sensor light globe that turns any standard E27 light fitting into a sensor light. The built-in high frequency microwave sensor can detect motion through materials such as glass, timber and other non-metallic materials.
This high-frequency microwave sensor differs from conventional sensors in that the high frequency variants also work through the glass and other materials and therefore can be invisibly hidden in the luminaire. The sensor works on the ceiling and on the wall and is especially suited for rooms with short length of stay. The automatic switching on and off also saves energy and increases your comfort level.
This light globe also features detection range, time-on, and lux settings which are fully adjustable by the user.
- High frequency microwave sensor can detect motion through materials such as glass, timber and other non-metallic materials
- 7W LED
- 360 degrees
- Lifetime rated at 30000 hours
- E27 base
- 460 - 520 lumens output
- Time adjustment settings: 5 seconds to 5 minutes
- Lux adjustment adjusts at what level of light the unit starts sensing at dusk
- Adjustable detection range from 2m to 8m
- 2 Year Replacement Warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.