Ceiling Fans with LED Light
- Special Price $369.00 RRP $599.95 | Save 39%
- $499.00 - $509.00 RRP $509.95 | Save 1% - 3%
- $349.00 - $379.00 RRP $399.95 | Save 6% - 13%
- $579.00 - $599.00 RRP $599.95 | Save 1% - 4%
- Special Price $329.00 RRP $439.00 | Save 26%
- $249.00 - $309.00 RRP $349.00 | Save 12% - 29%
- $295.00 - $306.00 RRP $439.95 | Save 31% - 33%
- Special Price $345.00 - $418.95 RRP $439.00 | Save 5% - 22%
- Special Price $429.00 RRP $471.90 | Save 10%
- Special Price $388.00 RRP $409.00 | Save 6%
- Special Price $219.90 RRP $229.99 | Save 5%
- Special Price $329.00 - $394.00 RRP $429.00 | Save 9% - 24%
Ceiling Fans with LED Lights
If there is a space that needs boost of brightness, you can opt for a ceiling fan with a light. There are three choices of lighting technology you can choose from, the choices being: halogen, fluorescent or LED lights. LED is becoming an increasingly common way to light up the home due to its enormous boost in energy efficiency over the other two options, therefore resulting lower running costs. They also have a longer lifespan than halogen or CFL lights, reducing maintenance time and cost.
Most of our collection of ceiling fans come with built-in, long-lasting LED chips. As the lights are built-in, they do not compromise the design of the fan. If you are looking for ceiling lights with replaceable LED bulbs, look through our ceiling fans with light section. We have an extensive range of ceiling fans with LED lights, so whether you are looking into replace an existing model, looking to upgrade from a ceiling fan without light, or you are simply looking for quality ceiling fan with an LED light, you can browse through our wide range of ceiling fans with LED lights from your favourite brands, including: - Brilliant Lighting, Fanimation, Hunter Pacific, Martec, Mercator and Ventair.
Depending on your preference, you can choose a ceiling fan that is remote controllable. You also have the choice of whether you want your ceiling fan run by an AC or DC motor. Another consideration is if your ceiling height is non-standard, you may need to purchase a flush mount ceiling fan for lower-than standard ceiling heights, or an extended downrod if your ceiling is higher than standard.