Emerson Verandah 52" Outdoor Ceiling Fan
The Verandah outdoor ceiling fan by Emerson offers superior performance in a classic design. The timeless style can interplay with contemporary and classic design schemes. Engineered to run quietly for a lifetime there is minimal maintenance required on the weather-resistant plastic blades rendered in your choice of luxury finishes. Suitable for indoor/outdoor under covered installation. Must be installed by a licenced electrician Stock may be specially ordered in, so a slight delay may occur with the shipping for this item. Please Contact us to confirm stock availability for this item, before confirming your order. Housing completely covered with a rust-resistant paint finish – inside and out. Powerful 188mm high performance motor. Includes 15cm downrod. Longer rods available. 180 RPMs on high. Unique design from leading USA brand.
Outdoor fixtures need to survive both use and disuse depending on the season. Whether inside or outdoors you want a fan which continues to run quietly and smoothly for it’s lifetime. Variations in climate, inclement weather and neglect can ravage any product—but some age more beautifully.
Attention to detail and precision manufacturing make the Verandah outdoor fan a sound investment for any room in the house. High quality, shielded stainless bearings and precision copper wire ensures smooth, quiet operation from the powerful 188 × 15mm motor. And with a 13º blade pitch the all-weather polymer blades deliver consistent, powerful airflow for optimal performance.
Set-matched blades each balanced to within one gram, horizontal and vertical motor balancing in combination with the interlocking blade holders ensures wobble-free cooling. The patented interlocking blade holder design offers improved structural integrity, further reducing vibration and helping to make the Verandah whisper quiet.
The Verandah ceiling fan’s motor housing has a rust-resistant paint finish (inside and out) applied with a superior powder coating process for better adhesion and lustre.
All-weather polymer blades
Both the Walnut wood finish and White blades are moulded from a weather-resistant polymer to help withstand the elements. They’re also safer, quieter and easier to clean than metal blades.
Tightly sealed connections
The Verandah makes use of tightly sealed rubber connections to deter moisture and water from damaging internal components.
- Maximum Airflow: 10,080m³/h
- Housing completely covered with a rust-resistant paint finish – inside and out
- 132cm (52") blade span with a 13º blade pitch for optimal airflow/efficiency
- Includes 15cm downrod. Longer rods available.
- Includes wall control. Remote control sold separately.
- Three speeds with reverse function.
- Powerful 188mm high performance motor.
- Mounting angle up to 30°
- Not light adaptable.
- Emerson’s Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
- Australia-wide 12 months onsite warranty
- Unique design from leading USA brand
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.