Emerson Loft 3 Blade 60" Ceiling Fan - Contemporary Industrial Style
This item typically dispatches within 5 working days
Need help choosing the right ceiling fan? Read our complete ceiling fan guide here.
The 60" Loft ceiling fan, by Emerson, is their best performing fan to date. With its unique airfoil contour blades and powerful motor, the highly efficient Loft ceiling fan provides stunning performance whilst lowering your energy bills. Enjoy the best of both worlds with our Energy Star qualified Loft fan. Safer, quieter and easy to clean. The Loft ceiling fan is available in three motor finishes, White powder coated, Black powder coated, and Brushed Steel plated finish.
Must be installed by a licensed electrician
The modern design of the Loft’s blades are not just for looks – they’re also highly efficient. The Loft’s sweeping aerodynamic blades outperform the flat blades that you’ll find on budget ceiling fans. Crafted from Polypropylene (plastic), the Loft’s blades are chemical-resistant, easy to clean as well as being safer and quieter than metal blades.
Powerful 188mm high performance motor.
The best ceiling fans start with the best motor. As the largest manufacturer of fractional horsepower motors in the world, Emerson knows how to design high performance fans. The Loft’s powerful motor is one of the best on the Australian market and perfectly complements the Loft’s high efficiency blades to make a truly efficient ceiling fan.
Quality cooling for years to come.
A great fan needs a great warranty. That’s why we offer MyFan’s 12 month in-home and limited lifetime motor warranties.
High performance. Low cost.
Using less than 80W on high speed, the Loft offers great performance whilst lowering your energy bill. In fact, the Loft is so energy efficient it’s earned the Energy Star rating.
- Maximum Airflow: 12,790m³/h
- Includes 15cm downrod. Longer rods available
- Includes wall control (Remote control available separately)
- Three speeds with reverse function
- Powerful 188mm high performance motor
- 210 RPMs on high
- Energy Star Rated
- Three high efficiency Polypropylene (plastic) blades that are easy to clean as well as being safer and quieter than metal blades
- Not light adaptable
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Emerson’s Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
- Australia-wide 12 months onsite warranty
- Unique design from leading USA brand