Diginet LEDSmart Integrated Push Button Dimmer & Switch 400W
The Diginet LEDSmart Integrated Push Button Dimmer & Switch is designed in Australia to provide optimised dimming of LED based lamps and drivers, this high quality two-wire phase control wall plate dimmer and switch has a minimum load rating of 1W. It has a clever design feature that integrates a switch and dimmer into one, thereby eliminating the need for a separate switch on the wall plate.
Although optimised for LED loads, the dimmer also provides excellent compatibility with other common lamp types such as incandescent, 12V halogen and CFL’s.
- Integrated tap on/off switch
- Push and hold to dim up/down
- White LED, illumiated bezel
- Optimised for dimming LED loads
- Soft-start for improved lamp & driver life
- Fits Australian wall switch plate apertures
- Minimum load rating of 1W
- Maximum load rating of 400W
- Mechanically adjustable max/min level
- Thermal wind-back for overload & over-temperature protection
- 1 Year Replacement Warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.