CLA Smart Start Charger Generation 2 12V 600AMP with Tyre Pump - SJS1500TP
CLA - Smart Start Charger 12V 600Amp is designed to jump start MOST vehicles up to 7000cc (7L) Petrol or 4500cc Diesel (4.5L). It also powers 12V DC appliances up to 180W (15 Amp). Not recommended for V-TWIN Motocycles over 1000cc.
This kit includes a Tyre Pump.
12V 16,500mAh (61.05Whr) Lithium Polymer Battery (TP001 0-80psi tyre pump included)
- Power Pack Size: 186mm X 85mm X 43mm Weight: 540G
- Jump Start Output: 12V DC 600Amp Peak / 300Amp Start
- Jumper Leads: JUMP START SAFE Technology & AWG cable with MOSFET, Reverse Current: >2Amp Max. 18V DC Max. Voltage difference Recognition, Short Circuit, Reverse Polarity, Overheat Temp Sensor, Power Pack Low Voltage, Anti Surge
- Safety Protection: Over discharge, overcharge, Resettable overload, Digital charging voltage and current recognition, Enclosed Jump Port Terminals
- Battery Chargers: SAA approved 240V AC/ 15V DC 1Amp, 12V/15V DC 800mA Car Charger
- Charge Cycles: 2,000
- Ambient Temp: -20 to 60 DEG C
- Self Discharge: 10% to 15% over 12 months from full charge. With switch
- Off. Device Charging: USB port 5V DC 2.1A with 4 in 1 USB cable IS8 compliant, Multi voltage Port 12V, 16V, 19V DC cable + 8 adaptors
- LED Flashlight: 3 modes: (1) Full (2) S.O.S. (3) Emergency Flash
- Tyre Pump: 0-80 psi 2.5 to 6 Amp current draw (205/65R15 to 40psi in 15 min)
- Packaging: Plastic tool box x 6pcs per Carton
JUMP START MOST VEHICLES UP TO
- 4.5 LITRE DIESEL (4500cc)
- 7 LITRE PETROL (7000cc)
IMPORTANT NOTE: All smart jump start chargers are designed as EMERGENCY jump starters and portable power supply which can charge most digital device batteries. It is capable of jump starting most vehicles with flat batteries. It is NOT a vehicle battery charger. It will NOT rectify existing starting system problems in vehicles. It is NOT to be used or attempt to be used as a permanent power supply for any vehicle.
- Small and compact Kit
- Universal Charger
- 12 Months Warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.