CLA Push Button LED Trailing Dimmer
The CLA Lighting Push Button LED dimmer is a compact, modular dimming mechanism is designed for universal load compatibility. The unit utilises powerful and sophisticated dimming technology to provide full control of almost any type of load. Used to control loads such as LED, incandescent lamps, 240V halogen lamps, dichroic lamps and low voltage lighting that uses iron-core or electronic transformers. The dimming performance is optimised to ensure smooth, linear dimming across the control range.
Minimum brightness setting
- (1) Remove the top cap
- (2) Long press programming button until LED flashes slowly
- (3) Long press dimming button to set level
- (4) Double press dimming button to exit programming mode
Rated voltage & frequency: 220-240V AC 50Hz
Rated Power: 5-350VA
Hi-Pot:Applying 3KVrms voltage between the surface of the button of the unit against its opening ends of two fly wires which are electrically connected together, the unit will not have trigger current higher than 1mA during the 1 minute test duration
Environmental Requirement: Ambient temperature: 0 to 40 Degrees
Operating humidity: 10% to 95% RH, no condensing
Storage temperature: 0 to 60 Degrees
Storage humidity: 10% to 95% RH, no condensing
Altitude: This product can only be operated at less than 2000 meters above to sea level
RoHS: The European Directive 2011/65/EU RoHS Compliance required
Reach: The European Union directive 1907/2006/EC Compliance required
Life time of rotary button: Min. 20,000 cycles
Wiring Practices: Comply with AS/NZS 3133 Logo of certification: CE, RCM
- Soft start
- Overload protection & short circuit protection
- Easy to mount in most Australian plates
Suitable for dimming dimmable LED globes,incandescent globes, high voltage halogen globes,electronic transformers with low voltage halogen globe
Long press dimming button to dim
Short press dimming button to on/off
Comes with 2 face caps round & square edged to suitmost Australian plates
IP rating: IP20
3 year replacement warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.