CLA Lynx 400VA Trailing Edge LED Dimmer
The CLA Lighting Lynx 400VA Trailing Edge LED Dimmer is a compact, modular dimming mechanism designed for universal load compatibility. The unit utilises powerful and sophisticated dimming technology to provide full control of almost any type of load. Although optimised for LED lighting loads, this trailing edge dimmer also provides excellent compatiblity with other common lamp types such as incandescent lamps, 12V halogen(dichroic) lamps/transformers and CFL's. The dimming performance is optimised to ensure smooth, linear dimming across the control range.
- Fits Australian wall switch plate apertures (i.e., the Sylvania Trader Cougar ranges, plus HPM and Clipsal ranges)
- Separately switched 2-wire design-no neutral wire connection required for wallplate retrofit installation
- Inbuilt over-current and over-temperature protection
- Incorporates a thermal fuse
- Rotary control with mechanical adjustment for minimum brightness level
- Protected against damage from connection to incompatible inductive load types (i.e., motor loads), via conduction angle windback
- Complies with all relevant Australian standards
- “Soft-start” help prolong lamp and driver life
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.