Brilliant R63 8W E27 LED Reflector Light Globe - 4200K Cool White
This Brilliant R63 8W LED R80 Light Globe is a direct LED replacement for standard incandescent/halogen/CFL R63 lamps. LED Reflectors offer fantastic energy savings vs traditional lamps and are perfect for long-burn areas in commercial, hospitality and residential applications. Together with the greater beam control possible with LED Reflectors, these are ideal replacements for standard incandescent or halogen lamps for accent, display or general lighting applications providing an accurate, focused beam with minimal wasted, extraneous light.
R80 reflector globes are commonly found in a range of light fittings, including:
- Desk lamps & wall lights
- Downlights with an E27 (ES) base
- The centre light globe in bathroom 3-in-1 units such as IXL Tastic
The "R63" simply refers to:
- R = Reflector style
- 63 = 63mm diameter
It is easy to check if your existing light fitting is suitable for this 8W Brilliant R63 Light Globe. Just measure the front of your existing globe or fixture and check that it is about 63mm wide.
- 8W SMD LED
- 4200K Cool White
- Compact design
- Average lamp life 25,000 hours
- Integral ballast and starter
- Soft start and flicker-free feature
- Protected from electrical surge
- Not suitable for dimming
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.