Brilliant Lighting Majestic 4 Bathroom 3-In-1 Heat Light Exhaust Fan
The Majestic 4 Bathroom Mate 3 in 1 by Brilliant Lighting is a conventional 3-in-1 Bathroom Heat/Light/Exhaust for larger bathrooms with a maximum ceiling height of 2.7m. The Majestic 4 Bathroom Mate 3-in-1 Light utilises an energy efficient 15W fluorescent globe. Featuring 4 × 275W infra-red heat globes and exhaust fan capable of extracting air at 240m³ per hour.
This unit is fitted with a thermostat switch which will operate to automatically switch the exhaust fan on, in the event that the heat globes are left on, and the internal temperature of the unit exceeds 80 Degrees Celcius.
To suit mid to large bathrooms with ceiling heights up to 2.7m.
- Long Lasting Ball Bearing Motor
- Low Ceiling Profile
- Excellent Airflow 240m³/h
- Energy Efficient 15W E27 CFL R80 Globe Included
- 4 × 275W E27 Heat Lamp globes provide instant heat
- Exhaust fan keeps your bathroom steam and odour free by extracting 240m³ per hour of air.
- Vent and Ducting kit included helps reduce heat loss and also dust and dirt falling from your ceiling cavity
- 4-Gang Switch for individual controls for your Light, Heater and Fan.
- Dual ability to have 2 or 4 heat lamps on
- 3 year replacement warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.