Brilliant Lighting Maelstrom-II 84" Industrial Style DC Ceiling Fan with Light & Remote
The Maelstrom-II by Brilliant Lighting is an 84" Industrial style DC Reverse Cycle ceiling fan with integrated light. It features an energy efficient 35W DC Motor & 6 speed remote control included. The Maelstrom-II ceiling fan has a Satin Nickel finish & 6 Anodised Aluminium blades. The Maelstrom-II is designed for high velocity airflow for large areas with a smooth & quiet operation.
Tropically rated with Brilliant’s All-Seasons technology for use all year round. Can be installed in many locations around the home including outdoor under covered areas.
*As per manufacturer's claimed airflow.
- Maximum airflow: 24,384m³/hr
- Industrial Strength
- Satin Nickel finished metal body and ceiling canopy
- Quiet and powerful 35W DC motor
- High velocity airflow for large areas
- Tropically rated
- Easy reverse cycle on remote for use all year round
- 6 x Extrusion aluminium(Anodised) blades
- 2 x B22 15W max. Integrated light kit (Globes not included)
- Installation on raked ceilings up to 21 degrees (Extension downrod may be required.)
- 10 degree pitch on blades
- 2140mm (84") Blade sweep
- 6 Speed remote control with light on/of & reverse
- 5 Year Motor Warranty
- 2 Year In-Home Warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.