Brilliant Lumascan 9W Dimmable LED Tri-Colour Changing Downlight with PIR Motion Sensor
The Brilliant Lumascan downlight is a fixed downlight with a 9W SMD LED which has dimmable functionality. The LED on the Lumascan is switchable between 3000K Warm White, 4000K Cool White and 5000K Natural White colour temperatures with respective lumen values being 760lm, 840lm and 760lm. The Lumascan produces a 100 degree beam angle and has a Colour Rendering Index of >80. This downlight is IP44 protection rated. The Lumascan has a PIR motion sensor with a 4m detection range and a detection angle of 360°. The duration of the detection timer is 1 minute, and any subsequent detection will restart the minute timer. The daylight sensor ensures that detection only happens with low ambient light.
- Fixed downlight
- 9W SMD LED
- Dimmable functionality
- Tri-colour changing technology - Switch between 3000K Warm White, 4000K Cool White & 5000K Natural White
- Respective lumen values with colour temperatures are 760lm, 840lm and 760lm
- 100° beam angle
- CRI of >80
- PIR motion sensor
- 4 metre detection range
- 360° detection angle
- Duration of timer is 1 minute and any subsequent movement resets the minute timer
- The daylight sensor ensures that detection only happens with low ambient light
- IP44 protection rating
- IC-4 rated: Can be safely covered & abutted to building insulation
- 90mm cutout size
- 3 Year Replacement Warranty
JD Lighting offers FREE standard shipping for most online orders over $99* within Australia.
- Exclusions apply to WA, SA, NT & Tasmania. For these excluded areas, actual shipping charges will be calculated at checkout.
For more information about our Shipping Policy, please click here.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
Please note the following:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers’ expense.
For more information about our Returns Policy, please click here.